Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part1) | Eyelet dress


Went to see Breaking Dawn just now with my beloved. The movie is actually quite a disappointment. I am 110% agreed with this U.S. girl comment.
Rene
November 21st, 2011 12:30 PM

I am dramatically disappointed. I am a huge fan of the books and have enjoyed the other movies but this one was done differently. Aside from some amazing effects on Bella's emancipated body this movie was nothing but a checklist of scenes from the book with no segway or emotion to tie them all together as in the book. I think it truly does a disservice to Meyer's writing. If you had not read the books and only saw the movie you are missing out on the deeper emotions and bonds between the characters that are revealed and deepened in the book. The movie did not allow you to connect emotionally to the characters at all. The only thing this movie accomplished was to allow fans to bring to life some of the highlights from the book. It was like a house without a foundation, it looked pretty but had no support.
Comment taken from moviefanatic.com
____________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S, To dearest Amni Asyikin, thank you for choosing me as one of your contest finalists!
Darling readers, please support me by dropping your comment at Amni's blog. I am contestant number 4! ;) http://limelog.blogspot.com/2011/11/finalis-contest-gambar-cool-tolong.html