Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Selendang tidak pulang modal ;)

Hi seperti yang dijanji-janjikan haaa ni la dia artistic shawls tu. First of all, you all need to know yang I jual all this shawls bukan to make profits. It's actually like this, kan I sekarang kan pakai tudung kan, so every time when I walk in to kedai kain like gulatis, maya, nagoya & what so ever.. mesti ada kain yang i berkenan and whisper to my self "haa.. ni kalau buat selendang cantik ni" hehehe. So basiclly I akan beli 1.5 meter & 1.5 meter tu akan dapat 2 selendang. Akan ada lah extra 1 selendang kan? So I decided to sell them at a very cheap price harga tidak pulang modal punya. hehehe.

Sold Out
Item Name : Mak Datin - Pink
Price : RM10.00

Sold Out
Item Name : Mak Datin - Blue
Price : RM10.00

Sold Out
Item Name : Hajah Sewiit
Price : RM5.00

Sold Out
Item Name : Cik Nab
(After my mom's name, Zainab sebab dia suka yang ni)
Price : RM10.00

Sold Out
Item Name : Cik Hawaii
Price : RM10.00

Sold Out
Item Name : Cik S. Model
(Bukan Supermodel, S is for Siti sebenarnya)
Price : RM10.00

Sold Out
Item Name : Miss Roda Impian
Price : RM10.00

Sold Out
Item Name : Cik glamorous!
Price : RM10.00

Nak beli? Do leave a comment here along with your email address. I will get back to you ASAP. Please note that the price is not inclusive of postage. You need to add RM7.00 for the postage. I only tolerate POSLAJU for postage. Or you can collect it at my house. Better kan?

If you want to purchase it, please make the payment before 1st January 2009 because I'll be going back to UITM Kelantan this 2nd Jan & akan bawa all the shawls untuk dijual kepada kawan-kawan di sana ;)

P/S: Sorry for horrible item names. Tengah tak ada idea. Malas nak perah otak letak nama unik-unik & glamorous gila. hehehe