Friday, December 18, 2009

Barang Panas!

Hi people, Im really sorry cz I won't be able to post about the bag that I've purchased from Button My Buttons on time (suppose on Monday). I'll also be away for 4days. Im leaving for Chiang Mai tomorrow & will only be back on Wednesday.

Below, are the accessories that I've ordered from korea & soon will be published with real photos on DULCET, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'll be receiving the parcel on Tuesday I guess. Since I can't snap the real photos until Wednesday, here's a sneak peek for you my dear..

You can also reserve the item(s) by leaving comments.
Do provide your e-mail ya ;)
First come first serve basis.

If someone already reserved the item, please copy paste this statement
"Pls, contact me if the person cancelled their order"

Item #1. Superman earrings MYR18.00
Item #2. Butterfly & Mirror Long Necklace MYR28.00

Item #3. Owl earrings MYR18.00

Item #4. Handcuff Long Necklace MYR28.00

Item #5. Owl Long Necklace MYR29.00

All prices are exclude postage. Click here for more info.

You sure got to hurry-hurry darlings!
All items are non restockable

~*ARTISTIC SHAWLS COMING SOON!*~