Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sincerelybyushawls by Inora & Azrin

Hi kawan! I've been working for a website since last Saturday night and it is finally done and launched today at 3am! Yes T.H.R.E.E. A.M!! We are all so excited about it! First of all, I would like to thank Inora Putri & Azrin the owners of Sincerelybyushawls for putting their trust on me to do the website. It is really an honor to do sincerelybyushawls.com Well ya knowww, Sincerelybyushawls is a very famous headscarves store on facebook and now they're one step further into becoming number one leading headscarves store in Malaysia!

Here's the new look of sincerelybyushawls.com


Yay or Nay?
Do share me your opinion ;)



If you live in Klang Valley, Sincerelybyushawls will be joining Pekan Frinjan this 24th February at Dewan Belia, Section 7, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan!

P.S, For blog/website design details do drop me an e-mail at contact@medeaz.com