Thursday, November 26, 2009

Eh kenapa you pakai tudung sekarang?

Sorry gambar yang ini nampak macam hantu sikit :p

Hello people, as you guys can see the title of this post, itulah yang saya akan cuba terangkan. Siapa-siapa yang pernah tanya, I'm sure these are the quite similar answers I've gave you:

1. Smile :)
2. Sajeeee dan smile lagi :)
3. Kita rasa nak pakai
4. Kita memang nak pakai
5. Jawapan yang famous sekali -> Ketawa kecil dan sengeh

I was so new in that situation at that time, so I don't really know how to express it even though I know apa saya experienced. This is because I was sooo worried about people's thought on the new me. But now I already get used to any reactions. It doesn't even bothers me anymore. Because to me, I know what's best for me. For those who've been so curious & questioned me before, thank you so much & to those yang tertanya-tanya dalam hati sahaja but tak pernah berkata-kata, it's okay. Next time jangan malu-malu segan silu tau. Tanya je everything. Im very open to share with you.

Ramai juga yang tanya I pakai tudung sebab BF suruh ke? Eh tak lah mane ada. Dulu memang BF pernah cadangkan tapi masa tu I senyum-senyum je (kire tak mahu la tu). Sekarang pulak I yang kene perli dia cakap macam ni. "Eh, dulu I suruh pakai tudung tak nak, nak tunggu kawin la, apa la, ni kenapa tiba-tiba you nak pakai ni?". Ape lagi, I sengeh-sengeh la as usual.

Ok lah enough membebel. Let me answer the question clearer. It's very simple. Its because I personally want to wear it. No pressure from any family members/friends at all. There's this 'I must cover my hair' feelings came to me. This is what I want.

Macam-macam reaction I dapat. Mostly sume funny reaction. Next post or next next or next next next post nanti I'll ceritakan ok. Love you people!

Will continue bloging soon! ;)